Monday, September 26, 2011

Update

Real quick update:

Im working my asses off for this holiday - to feed my hungry bank!

Im working like 5-6 days/ week. And for Oct, I will be working everyday non stop from 4th Oct to 16 Oct. Woww how great is that ><" But I need $$ ahh! So gogogo!~

And guess what? I've grown fatter because of work! But the thing is.. its not admin work its waitress yo! The people there are so caring and they have been feeding me non-stop. Its a good thing cause it is very difficult to find a group of working mates so kind and caring. But, the weight I just lost is back ): Noooooo...

Ok today's work was hell boring.. We ate egg for lunch and 4-5 table for dinner + I gave 3 rounds of flyers (mehhh)

Life for me is great except for work! (But it seems that my life now revolves only around work, food and sleep) Oh well~ Still, im grateful that lord is keeping the people I love safe and healthy + giving me sufficient strength ! Love love! ^^

No comments: