Thursday, July 21, 2011

Be strong


"You have to be strong to grow up in a tough environment like this. But not only has this daisy survived, it is blooming happy to be where it is"

Im no superwoman. Stop making me exhausted ><" Ahh whatever, its gonna be over soon!

Today, school was cool, dinner was cool, brother was cool. Tomorrow got ITB test..and I have got no mood to study. mehh

Oh yeah! Just now in school I thought I lost my 4bucks (I swear I searched my pocket, my bag, my wallet and I still can't find it) Then, when I reach Whitesands Mrt, got one auntie rush over to me to pass me $2 saying that I dropped it. Then, when I step out of the Mrt got one uncle shout to ask me to stop and pass me another $2. O.O Cool! I don't even know where did it drop out from ._."

Ok got to go study ITB now and my stomach feels weird (its like the poo.., ok forget it not going to touch on that) Bye!

Photo + Code Credit: Flickr, Light Collector

No comments: