Monday, July 5, 2010

YEEA


''I love YEEA !''

Saturday went out with YEEA to city to watch movie; Eclipse. After that, we head off to I dont know where to eat Ben's & Jerry. Then, went to Tampines 1 to fix my brother's phone. One random thing: The person who serve me; Skin condition super (Y). Hahaha.. I sound like a pervert. (but.. Its the best I have ever seen so far) After that, went back to whitesand for arcade~ After scoring 300+ the last time with Meow, we decided to try another round of basketball! and..


Really love my chemistry? with Meow! :D

After that went to superdog and home.

The next day, which is yesterday, I decided to keep my room (Finally!!) hahaha~ Mom had been begging/scolding/nagging/(whatever you can think of) to keep my room for 4 years! Furthermore, majority of my friends who came into my room was.. horrified? I don't know.. But, its ok~ At least is quite clean now (to me)
I took around 10 hours to clean yesterday (4pm to 2am) & 3 hours today (N). I never even touch any of my homework x; . Shall do it later. But at least, I will have the mood to study from today onwards!
Mom: Wa, why suddenly want to keep your room?
Well.. I don't really know the answer to that. But.., I know I cannot stand squeezing here and there. Hahaha.

Will post the picture tmr.. hopefully? (:



No comments: